Sunday, September 4, 2011

Poll Response 5

75% of you said brick and mortar stores were the best place to buy RPGs. The other 25% said Amazon. My position is that brick-and-mortar is best if you can find a gaming store. I cannot.  Therefore, my second choice would be Amazon.  I think that was the most exciting post I've ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment